Security & Reliability
A Reliable & Trusted Partner
Our principles for protecting the security and privacy of our platform and client data are built upon industry standards and best practices. Rest assured that with Teslar, your data is always in safe hands.
- Follows the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)’s Secure Cloud Business Applications (SCuBA) guidelines for best practices
- Use of IDS/IPS and SIEM for detection of threats and monitoring
- Defense in Depth strategy. Multiple security measures are in place to ensure assets are protected.
- Data is protected at all times, whether in transit or at rest
SSAE18 SOC 2 Type II Compliance
SOC 2 Type II Certified
We’ve partnered with one of the most trusted companies in the industry to offer SSAE18 SOC 2 Type II compliance reporting. This report provides assurance of the security, availability, and process integrity of the controls our systems use to process customer data and the confidentiality and privacy of the information processed by these systems.
Teslar’s SaaS (Software as a Service) platform allows users the convenience and flexibility of accessing the platform from their web browser. We take multiple security measures to ensure the safety and privacy of you and your customers’ data in this format.
Only authorized users from your institution can access the platform, and only from devices you have approved via multifactor authentication.
End-to-end encryption ensures that data is safeguarded throughout its journey, from the user’s device to the server and back. With this type of encryption, your data remains safe even if it’s compromised, as the encryption key is required to read the information.
Data Center Security
Teslar’s data center is housed at state-of-the-art facilities that are geographically separated to ensure your data remains safe and accessible, and Teslar remains operational, even during a disaster. Our facilities meet all Tier 4 requirements.
Some of the Tier 4 requirements offered include:
- Redundant Power (UPS & Generator), Network Equipment, Climate Control, and Fiber Entrances.
- 24x7x365 Monitoring & Management
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Redundant Tier One Backbones
- Diversified Fiber Networks