Join Our Team
Experience Life at Teslar Software
Committed to Employee Well-being
At Teslar, we take care of our team members and empower them to have a healthy work-life balance. We provide a laid-back environment with flexible hours, unlimited time off, and competitive benefits. Our people have ongoing access to professional courses and trainings that help them develop and grow.
Everyone’s Voice Is Heard
At Teslar Software, every team member plays a critical role and their opinion matters.
- We are all leaders in some capacity
- You have autonomy to accomplish your job
- Team members are given the chance to innovate, influence, and shape the company direction
- You can be a part of something different, outside the typical corporate work environment
Work Hard, Play Hard
We balance the hard work of transforming commercial lending with a fun environment. Teslar employees benefit from:
- Monthly Fun Friday team-building events (bowling, Topgolf, etc.)
- Unlimited snacks and a fully stocked fridge, freezer, and pantry
- Opportunities to get to know each other outside of work with trivia nights, movies at the office, and more
- Weekly celebration meetings
At Teslar, our values are essential to our mission and serve as a navigational guide in everything we do.
Trust Above Everything
Our relationships are built on reliability and honesty, which allows us to engage our team members and clients with a spirit of trust.
I’ve Got Your Back
We help each other out in all situations, providing the kind of support that makes our teamwork unmatched.
We are expert problem solvers who pursue growth and learning, especially in response to obstacles.
Challenge the Status Quo
Our team isn’t afraid to take action and search for creative ways to make a difference in the community banking industry.
Our clients’ success is our success, and we’ll do what it takes to help them move toward growth.
Celebrate the Victories
We work hard to achieve the best results possible for our clients, and we acknowledge and celebrate when we defy the odds.